Friday, June 22, 2018

What Summer was like last year.


Summer has begun and as I look back over my blog and last summers photo albums,
I realize that my fishing has suffered from working to much.
Here is a look at the few outings I did manage squeeze into my busy 2017 summer.




 Now through September will attempt to get back into some great fishing. This afternoon I registered my trailer and boat. Tonight I repaired a fly rod, cleaned some fly line and restrung a reel for left hand retreival. As I mentioned in my April 1st blog, my fishing had suffered from a right shoulder injury. My shoulder has now healed.... Praise God... I will now be training my left arm to cast better than my right. Rain is in the forcast for this weekend. I hope to get out in between downpours. I'll be fishing most of next week with my brother.

I'm looking for new followers, So sign up for email updates. I plan on updating this blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment