Thursday, April 13, 2023

REVIVAL...Making Up for Lost Time

   This new post is the start of a new chapter in my journaling. It's now April of 2023 and I have revived my interest in fishing. The last three years have been filled with controversy, confusion, and covid. So fishing had taken a back seat to my other efforts to survive through a layoff, two new jobs, the loss of a fishing buddy and trying to manage three vegetable gardens.

For now I will skip over the year 2020. As I'd like to forget that whole year.

It so happened in February 2021 that my friend  Andy and I had a couple of opportunities to fish for Steelhead. We tried some new places in Irondequoit and webster. Andy hooked up several times. It was good to hit the water again in cold temperatures.




A few days later on March 4th we took our friend Ben with us to Penfield.  Andy proved to be the skilled fly fisherman with this brown trout in hand.


I will bring my journaling up to date with more in depth adventures soon. This past week I fished three different days and refreshed not only my fishing skills, but also revived my Spirit. 
Fishing, what else is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment