Saturday, July 13, 2024


May 14th of 2021 there was an outing with an old friend who met me at Oatka. We fished late in the day and caught up on some things.  The evening brought out the spinners and some nice early evening sunlight. 

 Brian brought his nice camera and took some great photos. I still have thoughts of rising trout and chasing the current with an elk hair caddis dry.

May 21st i took my wife Kim back to Oatka in the late afternoon. I gave her a choice of fishing spots. She chose a calm pool and I went upstream to fish the fast water. She made the correct option. Within minutes she hooked up and i had to walk back downstream to record her catch. We fished that pool the rest of the evening. It made for a very pleasant closeness to the stream and my lovely wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment