Sunday, March 21, 2010

Angler's Workshop

Had a good time yesterday attending the Angler's workshop. I met some members of Trout Unlimited and of course Jordon Ross was there winning trophy's for flycasting. Congrat's.

I would have liked to had been in the stream, but had driven to the event without my fly rod in the car. I learned much about my sport and some old tricks I had forgotten. Refreshing new ideas to try out. Mike Simmons of ... http://www.guysfliesandpies.com/ ... was great at helping with the youth. He may have photos on his website soon.

Winter fishing .... Where did the time go.... I'm not finished yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ76l7xTUik
Check out this video in High def.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you again at the event! It's getting to the time of year when I have a rod (or more) in the car almost all the time. I hit ponds for even as little as 5 or 10 minutes when I have the time!

    That video is great, sure does get me excited to get out and fish!

    ReplyDelete